Australia Immigration Consultants
Australia is a wonderful place for many people for living, working and raising a family. Many cities in Australia, such as Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth have frequently appeared on the most livable city rankings. These cities which are culturally vibrant also enjoy a host of other benefits such as low population, low pollution levels, abundant levels of fresh air, superb natural landscapes, and breathtaking scenery.
Benefits of immigration to Australia
Immigration to Australia benefits both the immigrant as well as the country itself. In a mutually helpful system, immigrants benefit by getting access to a better lifestyle and greater earning potential in their home countries, and the Australian economy benefits from the increased productivity brought in by skilled international workers. Following are the benefits of Australian immigration.
- There is tremendous scope for advancing your career in the country. A number of jobs are in the occupations in demand list across industries.
- Australia is a cosmopolitan multicultural society and those who opt for immigration to Australia from India will find that they are able to integrate easily with the mainstream society.
- The economy in Australia is stable with a low level of unemployment, which means that you are more likely to be secure in your job.
- There is a demographic shift in the age distribution of Australians which is leading to greater demand for skilled foreign workers from countries like India. This is indeed the best time initiate your Australia immigration process.
- Australia encourages immigration and provides various options for skilled workers and tradespeople to migrate under various visa programs. You are almost certain to find one that matches your profile and your needs.
- The education system is one of the best in the world, right from elementary level to tertiary level, which means that no matter what the age of your children when you immigrate, you can be assured of the best quality education.
- You can get access to Medicare scheme and Pharmaceutical benefits scheme when you immigrate to Australia.
- You can apply for citizenship to Australia.
- Australia is the best choice for nature lovers. The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful and the country is blessed with an abundant green cover as well as many pristine beaches.
Immigration to Australia from India
Features of Australia visa program
- The visa program for the Australian immigration process is a point-based system that selects candidates based on merit.
- You can enter Australia under any of the following visa categories
- Student visa
- Skilled workers visa
- Vacation visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Investor visa
- .You can enter Australia on a temporary visa such as the Student Visa or Tourist visa and then apply to change your status to permanent provided you qualify for the same
- If you plan to immigrate under the skilled worker’s visa, you can stay on a temporary basis on a work visa or apply for permanent residence.
- You will be evaluated on many factors, which include your level of education, proficiency in English, education level of your spouse amongst others. These evaluations are conducted to ascertain whether you are employable and whether you can sustain yourself and your family when you arrive in the country.
- You are considered eligible for immigration if you score a minimum of 60 points in the evaluation.
Schedule a free consultation
Main categories for skilled workers visa
Following are the main categories for visa programs for skilled workers to immigrate to Australia
Temporary Skills Shortage Visa
The Temporary Skills Shortage visa allows skilled workers to immigrate to Australia in order to work in a skilled field of study. You will need an employer to sponsor the visa on your behalf and can apply from outside the country as well.
Eligibility criteria for Temporary Skills Shortage Visa to Australia
- You will need to have at least three years of experience in the field relevant to the occupation you are applying for.
- You will need to be less than 45 years of age at the time of application.
- You will need to have a minimum score of band 5 in IELTS for all sections.
Immigration through regional nomination – Regional sponsored migration (visa subclass 187)
- Under this visa category, you can apply to immigrate to a specific region or province in Australia. Each state has its own migration plan which encourages individuals to apply and settle permanently in the state.
- The provinces publish a list of occupations in demand. If you secure a job from an employer in Australia for any of the in-demand positions then you can be eligible for immigrating to Australia under this category.
Australia Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485
If you have graduated from an Australian university then the temporary graduate subclass 485 visa allows you to stay in Australia under this visa scheme and apply for permanent residence.
Eligibility criteria for Subclass 485 visa
If you are planning to apply for the Temporary graduate subclass 485 visa, you will need to fulfill the following criteria
- You need to be less than 50 years old at the time of making an application.
- You should have studied in Australia for a full-time course at an undergraduate or postgraduate level
- You will need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language by taking the IELTS or other relevant test You should pass the health and character test
Submitting an Expression of interest
To immigrate to Australia, the first step you will have to take is to research all your options and apply under the correct skill category. As there are many overlapping skill categories the process can get confusing for the layperson. Global Tree works with registered MARA agents who can help you select the right skill category.
Following are some of the eligibility criteria for submitting an EOI
- .You should not be more than 50 years of age at the time of applying
- You will need to give the IELTS or related exam and obtain the minimum required score for the category for which you are applying
- You need to be of sound health and character
For a more detailed and customized list of eligibility criteria specific to your needs, you can walk in for a free consultation at any of our offices
Steps for submitting EOI
- Our consultant will submit EOI on your behalf through the online Skill Select tool.
- You will receive confirmation of your application from the Australian immigration authority.
- If you qualify you will receive an Invitation to Apply from the Australian government.
- In case you do not qualify, the EOI will remain in the system for two years, during which you can improve your score by taking various measures and qualify for the same. Our Australian immigration consultants are equipped to ascertain your case and advise you on strategic steps to take in this scenario.
Other visa categories
Some of the other Visa categories for Australia immigration from India include
- Skilled independent visa
- Skilled nominated visa
- Skilled regional provisional visa (employee-sponsored)
- Skilled regional provisional visa (sponsored by province or territory)
Eligibility criteria for applying under above categories
The criteria for eligibility for applying for above visa categories can include the following
- You should not be more than 45 years of age for certain categories. However, for certain categories, the maximum age limit is extended to 50 years.
- You must have the relevant work experience
- You must be able to communicate in English at a basic level
- For certain categories, you will need to be sponsored by an employer or the province.
Applying for immigration to Australia can be quite tricky and confusing for the layperson given the different options that are available. Our consultants can help you navigate the Australian immigration process and improve your chances for a successful migration.
Q). what is Australia’s immigration policy?
A). Australia follows a merit-based immigration policy which allows all individuals who are able to contribute effectively to the economic and social growth of the country to apply for living and working in Australia. It does not discriminate on the basis of race or religion. To understand more about Australia’s friendly immigration policies reach out to us for a free consultation.
Q). what are the requirements to migrate to Australia?
A). You will generally need to be below 45 years of age, speak English reasonably well and have a diploma/degree. Each visa category will also have some requirements over and above these criteria. To understand the specific needs of the visa you are applying for, reach out to us for a free consultation session
Q). How many points do you need to immigrate to Australia?
A). You will need a minimum of 60 points to be eligible to receive an invitation to apply. However, having 60 points will not guarantee an ITA from the government. The higher the points you have, the better your will be prospects. Get in touch with us for a free counseling session to understand how to improve your points score.